- 25gram of highly concentrated powder dye
- Imported from USA
- Container may differ from product image due to availability.
- Colours can be combined to produce various colours
- Uses: Wax Candles Gel Candles
- Extremely concentrated, a little goes a LONG way!
- Usage can vary from as little as .01% for a light hue to .05% for a dark shade.
- Melting powder dyes in stearic acid on direct heat OR adding dye into the fragrance oil prior to adding the dye to the wax can help with dispersion and help reduce un-dissolved particles in the wax.
- Soy and other vegetable waxes may require additional loading to achieve deeper colour.
- PLEASE NOTE: Red and Black are the hardest colours to get a vibrant hue with candles, guarantees cannot be given for the outcome of these two dyes.
Oil Soluble Candle Dye
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
The actual product may vary slightly from the image that is displayed.
ORDER LEAD TIME
All items are made to order, no items are kept in stock and everything needs time to be put together before shipping.
Production may take between 5 to 7 BUSINESS days after the order has been captured.
Once your order has been received, we try our upmost to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.